Get Started - Notarised Cohabitation
Louwrens Koen Attorneys offers a comprehensive co-habitation contract service, which service, inter alia includes:
- Drafting and finalising the contract in conjunction with the parties;
- Explaining their rights and responsibilities as well as the legal consequences of entering into the contract;
- Attesting signature of the agreement;
- Notarial true copies of the id/passports of the parties;
- Notarially binding and allocating Protocol number.
The cost of drafting and consultation to signature before notary costs R135.00.